Client: British Foreign & Commonwealth Office, SW China
Overview: To promote the export of UK expertise in the teaching of Creative Thinking Skills to schools to China and to create a range of opportunities for building capacity and influence within the Chinese education system.
- Seven workshops across SW China
- Reaching 300 pupils and 50 educators
- Opportunities for cascade to thousands of students
- Kick starting a project with potential for national roll out
- Building links between UK & Chinese universities
The long-term aim of the programme is the promotion of UK expertise in the teaching of Creative Thinking skills in China via the creation of a network of trained teachers in schools across Country. This will constitute a significant export opportunity coupled with opportunities to help build capability within the Chinese education system and raise profile and influence of UKPLC.